mig33kendal.forumc.net
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition G9JS4f4c2fef27c36
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Mig33%20logo_thumbThe Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition 2013866-1318768396-FORCE
login/daftar dulu untuk liat link link download nya....
mig33kendal.forumc.net
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition G9JS4f4c2fef27c36
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Mig33%20logo_thumbThe Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition 2013866-1318768396-FORCE
login/daftar dulu untuk liat link link download nya....
mig33kendal.forumc.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

terimakasih atas kunjunganya

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Selamat datang di forum ini... terimakasih atas partisipasi anda, kami hanya manusia biasa yang tak luput dari kesalahan, semoga bermanfaat lol! lol! lol!
thanks for Allah SWT, ne-_-va yang selalu ada disampingku, kocan "tanpamu ku bukan apa2". user battle world and all my friends migger kendal.. ke_nang,don.,pegulon,miojin,gust_art,widi.nakal,countrou,popo_panda,bebong_reggae,c4sp3r_88,totu.,chun_chun,yondeng,ken_4ngel,cei,jum.ari,murtadho86,a.rokim,arch_endemiz,rudl,sovic, dan para sahabat lain yg tak mungkin kami sebutkan satu persatu, lol! lol! lol! lol!
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Your first subject
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 pm by casper

» single messenger 1.9 cracked
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 am by cei

» Crysis 2
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:29 am by Admin

» Hitman Blood Money
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:23 am by Admin

» Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:19 am by Admin

» Battlefield.3-RELOADED
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:12 am by Admin

» The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:06 am by Admin

» Stronghold 3
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:02 am by Admin

» Saints Row: The Third
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:59 am by Admin

Top posters
Admin
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition I_vote_lcapThe Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition I_voting_barThe Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition I_vote_rcap 
projomukti
The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition I_vote_lcapThe Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition I_voting_barThe Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition I_vote_rcap 
widi.nakal
cei
kenforce
casper
Statistics
Total 82 user terdaftar
User terdaftar terakhir adalah arul13

Total 120 kiriman artikel dari user in 96 subjects

The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Kompol
Kompol
Admin

mig33 mig33 : fariz_c4
email : fkliwon@yahoo.com
Gender Gender : Male Bday Bday : 03.02.88

The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Empty
PostSubyek: The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition   The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:06 am

The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition The-witcher-2

Description: The second installment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action. A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
Features:

A truly epic, intense, emotionally charged adventure with non-linear game narration. Three independent plot lines with several alternative events are dependent on the player’s choices and lead to multiple different game endings and several additional plot forks.

New, improved system of flashbacks..

Choices all have consequences: Open or close the possibilities of interaction with the game world thanks to your actions and decisions.

A unique, deep, consistent and expansive game world based on that described by A. Sapkowski in his seven book series and recreated in the game to provide the ultimate, story-driven experience.

Release Name: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings-
Size: 14Gb

The Minimum Requirements
Processor: Core 2Duo 2.2 GHz or dual core AMD 2.5 GHz
RAM: 1GB Win XP/ 2GB Vista/7
Graphics: GeForce 8800 512MB or Radeon (HD3850 512 MB)
HDD Space: 16 GB

The Recommended Requirements
Processor: Quad Core Intel or AMD
RAM: 3GB Win XP/ 4GB Vista/7
Graphics: GeForce 260 1GB or (HD4850 1GB)
HDD Space: 16 GB

The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition Downlo10
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fariz.saiful.a

The Witcher 2 : Assasins of Kings ~ Enhanced Edition
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1